Public Safety briefs

On August 22 at 12:08 a.m., Public Safety reported a noise/party complaint on the 2100 block of Grand Avenue. A report of a loud person outside of an address on the block could not be verified upon officer investigation.

On August 22 at 2:23 a.m., Public Safety and Hennepin County Medical Center Medics responded to a medical near the intersection of 11th Street and Harmon Place. A non-UST affiliated individual with a head injury was transported by Medics to an area hospital for further medical attention.

On August 22 at 2:26 a.m., Public Safety and the Minneapolis Police Department responded to disorderly conduct outside of Schulze Hall. A non-UST affiliated individual, who kicked over a garbage can and was belligerent to officers, was identified by MPD and sent off campus.

On August 23 at 12:53 p.m., Public Safety assisted the UST community by donating unclaimed property to Goodwill.

On August 23 at 4:10 a.m., Public Safety responded to an odor of marijuana in Dowling Residence Hall. A UST student was found to have used and was in possession of marijuana and related paraphernalia.

On August 24 at 8:27 p.m., Public Safety and the St. Paul Police Department responded to drug possession on the 2100 block of Goodrich Avenue. A UST student was found in possession of marijuana.

On August 25 at 12:27 p.m., Public Safety reported a theft in John Roach Center. A UST
employee reported several pieces of UST electronic equipment were stolen from the auditorium.

On August 26 at 02:55 a.m.,  Public Safety reported indecent exposure outside of Flynn Residence Hall. Three unidentified individuals removing their clothes fled campus when approached by officers.

On August 27 at 08:53 a.m., Public Safety reported a suspicious incident in Minneapolis School of Law. A UST employee reported he was approached by a suspicious person asking for money.

On August 27 at 04:44 a.m., Public Safety assisted a UST student with a missing vehiclein LOT A. The student, who initially reported their vehicle as stolen, later determined the vehicle was taken by a family member.